ButcherBox chicken tenders are free- range and organic, cut perfectly to cook fast and taste delightful!
The Easiest Chicken Tenders Ever:
1. Fully defrost your chicken tenders before beginning prep! More tips shared in the video!
2. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
3. Allow any moisture from your defrosted chicken tenders to be absorbed by laying out your chicken on paper towel.
4. Transfer your tenders into a mixing bowl and drizzle olive oil and dried spices (think salt, paprika, onion and whatever is handy in your spice collection!) and mix thoroughly in order to coat the tenders fully.
5. Transfer chicken tenders to a baking sheet and insert them into the oven.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy these simply delicious tenders