“Melt in Your Mouth Chicken” — Recipe from Ashley, from SC.
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon season salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat 9×13 with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of cheese. Stir to combine.
3. Place the chicken breasts evenly into pan. Spread the mixture over each one. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. (165 degrees)
5. Broil chicken for 4-5 minutes, or until cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.
6. Serve immediately.
To send in a recipe for next week,
or… DM me on Instagram! 🙂
Hey y’all! Welcome to my channel. My name is Jennifer and I am a southern wife and mama of 2. I love sharing all things related to being the keeper of my home and family. I love sharing recipes, cleaning videos, and tons of other fun things mixed in! I hope you have a look around and will subscribe! Thanks for stopping by!
CONNECT WITH ME!
Add me on Instagram – Cookcleanandrepeat
**FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND FAVORITE PRODUCTS**
*may contain affiliate links (No cost to you. Just helps me be able to continue creating amazing content!)
Favorite cleaning products!
My Teal Ninja Air Fryer
Buffalo Check Pillow Covers
My Shark Rocket Vacuum
*Favorite ever mop* – O-Cedar Spin Mop
My Pots & Pans Set
Where did you get your dining room curtains?
Found them at Ross.
Living room/kitchen – Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams
Foyer/Mudroom – Pavestone by Sherwin Williams
Half Bath- Storm Cloud by Sherwin Williams
Dining Room- Perfect Greige by Sherwin Williams
My white square Plates & Bowls
I use MagicLinks for all my ready-to-shop product links.
Check it out here: https://www.magiclinks.org/rewards/referral/cookcleana/
For business Inquires, please email email@example.com