SUBSCRIBE TO JOIN THE FAM! http://bit.ly/1K0DkrF
Here are four of our favorite quick and easy week night meals! You can find all of the recipes linked/listed below, but I show my techniques in the video. Let me know if you want to see more of our favorite recipes!
GROCERY HAUL: https://youtu.be/qQD8nFjBRr8
1. Marinate your favorite white fish in your favorite sauce for 3-24 hours in the refrigerator. I like to use teriyaki sauce with cod.
2. Take the fish out 30 minutes prior to baking.
3. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
1. Add 2 cups of jasmine rice to a rice cooker (mine broke recently, so I’ve been using our Instapot).
2. In a traditional rice cooker, I use a 2:1 ratio with water to rice. In the Instapot, I use a 1.5:1 ratio. (2 cups rice : 3 cups water)
3. Drizzle with olive oil and add a dash of garlic salt.
4. Cook according to your appliance instructions.
1 large english cucumber
1/4-1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
1 tsp of white sugar
1/4 C of rice wine vinegar
Red pepper flakes (to taste)
1. Peel and slice a cucumber.
2. Toss with salt, sugar, and vinegar.
3. Add red pepper flakes if you like spice. (We add these at the table after the girls have been served.)
*Adjust dressing to taste. I don’t ever measure, so these measurements are approximate. I always taste as I go and adjust as needed.
ONE POT TOMATO BASIL PASTA
*She says to use 4.5 C vegetable broth. A box of broth is 4 C, so I just use 1/2 C of water to make up the difference.
TACOS WITH CABBAGE SLAW
1 lb ground sirloin
1 packet taco seasoning
3/4 C water (or whatever is listed on the back of your season packet)
Crunchy taco shells
Shredded mexican cheese
For the slaw:
Cherry tomatoes, diced
Sliced black olives, diced
Zesty Lime Dressings
1. Brown meat with the season packet and water.
2. Arrange taco shells in an oven safe dish. Place shredded cheese at the bottom of the shells.
3. Spoon meat in to the shells.
4. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
5. Toss cabbage, tomatoes, olives, and dressing in a separate bowl.
6. Top tacos with the slaw and add hot sauce if you like spice.
*I served this with fresh pineapple. I meant to serve it with steamed corn tossed with chile lime butter as well, but totally forgot about it!
THAI CURRY CHICKEN
3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 orange bell pepper, diced
1 yellow onion, diced
12 oz frozen cut green beans
1 bottle thai red curry sauce (*TJ’s is my favorite, but it’s far)
1 can coconut milk
1. Brown chicken with the onion and bell peppers.
2. Add green beans, and stir.
3. Add curry sauce. I then use about 1/2 C water to get the rest of the sauce out of the bottle and into the pot.
4. Add coconut milk. Stir to combine.
5. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
6. Serve over steamed rice and add sriracha for spice.
*If you don’t have a crockpot that can also brown and saute, you’re doing way more dishes than you need to. I literally cook 80% of our meals in ours. It is my FAVORITE kitchen appliance by far. It’s linked above in my Amazon shop if you want or need one for yourself!
CONNECT WITH ME! 🙂
WRITE ME A LETTER & I’LL WRITE YOU BACK!
1450 W Hwy 290 #268
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Interested in learning more about Rodan + Fields?! Email me at email@example.com to chat about the opportunity, products, and more!
If you are a business or company who wishes to contact me about reviewing a product, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FTC Disclaimer: I’ve been blessed to receive some of these products for review and consideration. However, all opinions are always 100% honest & my own! Some of the above links are affiliate links.