A popular Indian chicken dish consisting of chicken marinated in a mixture of yoghurt and spices traditionally cooked in high temperatures in a tandoor (clay oven) and also can be prepared on a traditional barbecue grill.
TANDOORI CHICKEN GYPSY STYLE
Chilly powder 2 tb
Ginger garlic paste 1 tb
Lemon juice 2 tb
Oil 2 tb
Butter 2 tb
Coriander seeds 1 tb
Pepper corn 6 n
Cumin seeds 1 tb
Check pea flour 2 tb
Green chilies 10 n
Coriander leaves 1 b
Garam masala 1 tb
Mint leaves 1 b
Hung curd 1 c
1. Take a bowl add salt, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, mix it well, apply the paste on the chicken and marinate over night.
2. Heat oil in a pan add coriander seeds, pepper corns, cumin seeds, check pea flour, reduce the flame and roast them, and add garam masala powder, green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt, switch off the flame, once this cools down blend them in to coarse paste.
3. Apply the coarse paste masala and hung curd to chicken (if you want to use red food coloring), leave it for 45 minutes.
4. put the marinated chicken in the oven cook at for 220c.
5. After each 8 minutes pull the chicken out and baste with butter & cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. After that sprinkle kabab masala or chat masala, squeeze the lemon juice on top of the chicken.
http://www.vahrehvah.com/TANDOORI+CHICKEN+GYPSY+STYLE:8130 you can find detailed recipes at my website and also find many videos with recipes at http://www.vahrehvah.com/ simple easy and quick recipes and videos of Indian Pakistani and Asian Oriental foods “Reach vahrehvah at –
Website – http://www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=vahchef
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.SanjayThumma
Twitter – https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116066497483672434459
Flickr Photo – http://www.flickr.com/photos/23301754@N03/
Linkedin – http://lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- http://picasaweb.google.com/118141140815684791742
Blogger – http://vahrehvah.blogspot.in/”